An omelet is a dish in which eggs are beaten or whipped in one shape, either round or square. Omelets are usually cooked in several minutes in a frying pan without oil or butter.
Let’s see how you can make an omelet.
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl
2. Add salt and pepper, whisking them together to combine
3. Melt some butter in a pan over medium heat
4. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and scramble it with a spatula or fork until cooked through
5. Place cheese on one side of the omelet for extra flavor (optional)
6. Fold up the uncovered half of your omelet onto itself so that they are both facing each other, then flip it over to cook for another 30 seconds or so before removing from pan
7. Transfer to a plate and serve with a side of your choice
So this is how to make an Omelet.