So you want to make any song to be your ringtone in your Android smartphone.
In this quick tutorial, I will show you how you can do that with ease.
Without wasting any time let’s begin:
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone in Android
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Download the song that you wish to use as your new ringtone on your Android phone. In case you have already done it, then it’s fine.
Step 2: Go to “Settings” and then select “Sounds and vibration“.
Step 3: Now select or toggle the Ringtone option depending on your Android device. You will see two SIMs – SIM 1 and SIM 2. For whatever SIM, you want to do that, select that one.
Step 4: Once you have made the selection, you will be able to all of the ringtones that are available on your smartphone. You will see a “+” icon at the top – select it. Now you have to choose the song that you wish to use as your ringtone and then click “Done“.
Step 5: Congrats! your ringtone will now be the music you chose.
Note: For some different manufacturers of mobiles, there will be slight variations – however, more or less the instructions will be the same.
I hope this quick tutorial was useful and informative for you. In case you still have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to Delete Your Google Drive Account
- How to Allow Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add a New Site to the Website List in Amazon Associates
- How to Create a TikTok Account
- How to Delete TikTok Account
- How to Create Video on TikTok
- How to Send Direct Message on TikTok
- How to Set your TikTok account as Private or Public