In this article, you will learn how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
How to make a public profile on Snapchat
A Public Profile allows you to be discovered on Snapchat, promote your creativity, and assist fans in finding you.
To aid in this, Public Profiles have access to a special set of profile features, including the ability to highlight Lenses and Stories, distinguish Subscribers from friends, and more!
To make a public profile, follow these steps:
- To go to My Profile, tap your Bitmoji or Story symbol at the top.
- Scroll down to the section under “Public Profile.”
- Select ‘Create Public Profile’ from the drop-down menu.
- Create your Public Profile by following the steps.
Who is eligible to build a Public Profile?
If Snapchatters aged 18 and over want to reveal a bit more about themselves with a larger audience, they may now choose to have a Public Profile (beyond their immediate friends).
So this is how to make a public profile in Snapchat.
- How to create a Paper Boat
- How to draw a Boat
- How to Fold a Hoodie
- How to thicken Spaghetti Sauce
- How to Clean Suede Couch
- How to change name on PayPal
- How to draw a Robot
- How to draw a Strawberry
- How to Draw a Cactus
- How to use a Pumice Stone