A paper airplane is a toy aircraft, usually constructed by folding one or more sheets of paper (cut into shapes such as an airplane’s wings), and throwing it into the air.
- Take one piece of heavy-weight paper and fold it in half.
- Unfold the paper, take one side and fold it to the middle of the other side.
- Fold the other corner over the previous one.
- Hold onto this section, tip up one point at a time so that they overlap slightly.
- Throw the airplane across the room!
So this is how you can make a paper airplane.