There are two ways to make a hole in a light bulb.
One way is to use a drill bit and an electric drill. With the drill on, place the bit into the center of the light bulb, slowly move it around until you’ve reached all sides of the light bulb, and then carefully remove it from this center position.
Another way is to use a sharp object like a nail or screwdriver and poke holes at random around the circumference. This second option is the safer of the two, but it’s up to you which one you think will work best.
So this is how to make a hole in a light bulb.
- How to draw a Jet
- How to draw a Pond
- How to draw a Hill
- How to draw a Ostrich
- How to Build a Repo Wheel Lift
- How long does it take to learn how to Skateboard
- How to remove pen marks from Leather
- How to Clean Frosted Glass
- How to Tell your Parents you have a Girlfriend
- How to stick Balloons on Wall