Here are a few tips on how to look shorter if you are tall.
• Wear heels to make your legs appear slimmer.
• Wear clothes that aren’t loose to give the illusion of height (and avoid wearing knee-high pants, try to go for above the knees).
• Avoid wearing big jewelry or accessories that will draw attention up and away from yourself.
• Keep your hair long, but never wear it in a bun or ponytail.
• Avoid wearing patterned or colored clothing.
- How to create a Paper Boat
- How to draw a Boat
- How to Fold a Hoodie
- How to thicken Spaghetti Sauce
- How to Clean Suede Couch
- How to change name on PayPal
- How to draw a Robot
- How to draw a Strawberry
- How to Draw a Cactus
- How to use a Pumice Stone