Discord is a community-building platform that combines VoIP, instant chat, and digital distribution. Users connect in private conversations or as part of “servers” via voice calls, video calls, text messaging, media, and files.
If you want to learn how to leave a Discord server, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to leave a Discord server.
How to leave a Discord server
Follow these steps to leave a server:
Using the desktop app;
- On your Mac or PC, open Discord and go to the server you wish to leave by clicking on it in the left sidebar.
- To access the server, go to the top-left corner of the screen and click the server name.
- “Leave server” should be tapped.
- You won’t see the server mentioned in your left sidebar when you leave.
Using the mobile app:
- On your iPhone or Android smartphone, open the Discord app and join the server you wish to quit.
- Swipe to the right and tap the three dots to the right of the server name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select “Leave Server” from the drop-down menu.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Discord website on how to leave a Discord server.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Discord.