You might have seen that Gmail has a tendency to collapse a lot of folders from the side panel. Only a few folders are visible and the rest of the folder will be shown once you click the “More” button.
If you use these folders very often, then you’ll probably want to keep them always visible on the left side of your screen, just a click away. This will definitely be going to save you some time and increase your productivity.
How to keep all Gmail folders showing in the side panel
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: Log in to your Gmail account and click the “Settings” icon on the top right corner of the screen. After that click on “See all settings“.
Step 2: The “Settings” page will open. Now click “Labels” and from the “Show in label list” column for each folder, you have to select which ones you wish to keep on the side panel. You just have to click on “show” and “hide” accordingly. There is an option to display a folder only if it contains unread emails.
This is done, all the chosen Gmail folders will now always be visible in the left side panel.
You Might Like
- How to change Gmail Icons into Text
- How to Sign Up for Roblox Account
- How to Download Fortnite on Desktop PC or Laptop
- How to Download Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to Change and Reset Your Evernote Password
- How to Set Up Two-Factor Authentication on Evernote
- How to Deactivate an Evernote Business Account