Google Forms is a survey administration program that comes as part of Google’s free, web-based Google Docs Editors package. Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Sites, and Google Keep are all part of the service. Only a web application is provided for Google Forms.
If you want to learn how to insert a text box in Google docs, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to insert a text box in Google docs.
How to insert a text box in Google docs
Follow these steps to insert a text box in Google docs:
- Select Drawing from the drop-down menu after clicking Insert. The dialogue window for the drawing will display.
- Select the Text box option.
- To make the text box, click and drag in the drawing area. In the text box, type the required text.
- When you let go of the mouse, a text box will emerge. In the text box, type the required text.
- Click Save & Close when you’re finished. In your document, the text box will appear.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google docs website on how to insert a text box in Google docs.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google docs.