Here’s how to get toothpaste out of your shirt:
Step 1: Thoroughly wet the affected area with water. Use any kind of soap to scrub off as much as possible. Rinse thoroughly and wring out excess water from the affected area.
Step 2: Apply a baking soda paste to the affected area, then use an old rag or towel to wipe away paste and any remaining stains. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 3: Treat remaining stains with a pre-treater spray followed by another rinse cycle in lukewarm water.
So this is how to get toothpaste out of your shirt.
- How to change name on PayPal
- How to draw a Robot
- How to draw a Strawberry
- How to Draw a Cactus
- How to use a Pumice Stone
- How to look shorter if you are tall
- How to get better at Warding League – League of Legends
- How to make a Rubber Band Ball
- How to cancel Uber Pass
- How to draw a Tank