Stretch marks, also referred to as striae or “stretch marks” are a common skin problem which is primarily associated with weight gain and pregnancy. Stretch marks can be really frustrating and embarrassing. They’re not painful, but they can be social deterrents for some people.
To get rid of stretch marks, I recommend using skin treatments that contain Retinol or Retinoid A creams. These help to promote the production of healthy skin cells. The following are some home remedies you can use to keep your skin moisturized:
– Try coconut oil for your skin to boost your skin’s elasticity. To prevent further stretch mark formations, apply this oil twice a day on the affected areas.
– Try aloe vera gel or a mud pack, which contains the mineral bentonite. Aloe vera gel is a great moisturizer while mud packs can help pull toxins from skin tissues.
– Try cocoa butter for your skin to help you recover from stretch mark formations. Cocoa butter comes in many different forms and should be applied twice daily.
– Vitamin E oil will keep your skin hydrated and it also helps to fade stretch marks- Try a home remedy for your skin which includes the use of essential oils. These oils are natural, effective and healthy for our skin. Essential fatty acids from these oils will keep your skin hydrated as well as rejuvenated.
– Try eating a balanced diet as this can help you recover from stretch mark formations. You can also try to avoid gaining weight as much as you can, but don’t go on crash diets.
– Drink a lot of water and eat at least 2 servings of fresh fruits a day.
Some people have found Moroccan Oil to be effective in treating stretch marks, but it’s important that you know that there are many products out there that claim to cure or reduce your stretch marks.
~ Always consult a dermatologist before using any type of treatment on your skin.
So this is how to get rid of Stretch Marks.