Here’s a way to eliminate hip dips:
1. Remove shoes and socks from both feet.
2. Bring your toes as close as you can to your heels, so your feet are curled in towards the ball of your foot.
3. Bring your knees as close as you can to your hips, so that the bottom of your feet are touching the ground.
4. Inhale, then slowly release all air from your lungs as you bring yourself down into a bridge-like position by pressing firmly through the balls of your feet and pulling up with both arms until they’re extended straight overhead, keeping them parallel to each other and squeezing tight for a few seconds before lowering them back down again.
5. Take a deep breath, and exhale as you bring your hips back down but still keeping your feet in bridge position.
6. Inhale, then exhale as you bring your weight forward until the tops of both feet are on the ground with your arms hanging straight down toward the floor.
7. Inhaling, slowly roll back up to the top. Exhale as you transfer your weight to your right leg and bring your arms down to form a 90-degree angle at the elbow, squeezing abs tight for one second before exhaling and lowering both arms along side of your body. 8. Repeat on left side.
That’s 1 rep! Repeat 5 times.
So this is how to get Rid of Hip Dips.
- How to Start a Bakery
- How to Start a Painting Business
- How to Start a Laundromat
- How to Choose a Bank
- How to Polish Shoes
- How to Become a News Anchor
- How to Stop Gossiping
- How to Plan a Birthday Party
- How to Become a Bartender
- How to Play Mancala