Google Forms is a survey administration program that comes as part of Google’s free, web-based Google Docs Editors package. Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Sites, and Google Keep are all part of the service. Only a web application is provided for Google Forms.
If you want to learn how to get answers on Google forms, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to get answers on Google forms.
How to get answers on Google forms
Follow these steps to get answers on Google forms:
- Go to your Google Form.
- Select “Responses” from the drop-down menu.
- You may examine replies in three different ways after opening the Responses tab: “Summary,” “Question,” and “Individual.”
- To get a summary of all responses to your Google Form, go to the “Summary” tab. These can be in the shape of graphs and charts, or in other formats.
- To see collecting statistics for particular questions on your form, go to the “Question” page. The replies you’re seeing are for the question you selected from the drop-down menu.
- To see particular responders’ responses to each question, go to the “Individual” page. Click the arrows in the top banner to move between responders.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google form website on how to get answers on Google form.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google forms.