A towel is a looped fabric used for personal hygiene and drying off. It’s usually an absorbent fabric rectangular in shape, often made of cotton or wool.
How to fold towels
Fold towels from one end to the other, folding inwards towards the center.
1. Fold a fresh bath towel from one end to the other, folding inwards towards the center.
2. The right side should now be facing upward and the two ends of the towel should meet at a point.
3. Make a simple pleat by pushing the bottom edge up about 4-5 inches and bring it back down to meet with the top edge of your first fold.
4. Fold that into a second pleat then arrange as desired.
So that’s how to fold towels.
- How to grow an Avocado Tree
- How to make Pinwheels
- How to build a Shed
- How to make soft boiled eggs
- How to build Raised Garden Beds
- How to dye Leather Armor
- How to draw a Gingerbread Man
- How to fold Jeans
- How to do a Front Flip
- How to solder wires