If you have braces, it’s important to know how to floss with them. You need a really wide dental floss, and some good instructions on how to use it.
1) Put a piece of dental floss under the brace on either side of your teeth. The floss should be long enough to reach from one end of the brace to the other end of the opposite brace or tie a loop around your two front teeth.
2) Hold the floss tight against both sides of each tooth so it doesn’t slip out from between your braces. It will be uncomfortable but necessary to hold this for 10-20 seconds before moving on.
3) Pull the floss up and down, rather than straight back and forth, to work it between your braces.
4) Repeat this process with a fresh piece of floss every time you need to brush or floss another tooth.
5) When you’ve used a piece of floss at least twice, discard it and use a new piece.
6) Make sure you floss behind all your teeth and where the brace meets at the end of each tooth or wire.
So this is how to Floss with Braces.