Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming and media services company created by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon on April 23, 2006. As of June 2021, it has over 365 million monthly active users, including 165 million paying customers, becoming it the world’s largest music streaming service provider.
If you want to learn how to find friends on Spotify, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to find friends on Spotify.
How to find friends on Spotify
Follow these steps to find friends on Spotify:
To discover your friends in the FIND FRIENDS list, your Spotify account must be linked to your Facebook account.
Using mobile or tablet:
- Select the Home icon from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Settings icon from the menu.
- At the top, select View Profile.
- Tap on the three vertical dots(iOS) / horizontal dots(Android).
- Tap on “FIND FRIENDS“.
- Tap “FOLLOW ALL” or the profile icon with a plus sign next to the specific person you want to follow.
- On the right, scroll to the bottom of Friend Activity.
- Select “FIND FRIENDS” from the drop-down menu. Then press “FOLLOW.”
Also, you can find additional information on the official Spotify website on how to find friends on Spotify.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Spotify.