Google has come with a new noise cancellation feature in Meet.
AI is used by Google Meet to filter out background noise. Similar to voice recognition, which relies on ML to learn what constitutes noise and human speech, noise reduction relies on ML to learn what constitutes noise and human speech.
Background noises like typing, closing a door, or the sounds of a neighboring construction site can be removed using Meet.
For these Google Workspace versions, Noise Cancellation is available on desktop/laptop, Android, and iOS:
- Business Standard
- Business Plus
- Enterprise Essentials
- Enterprise Standard
- Enterprise Plus
- Education Plus
- Teaching and Learning Upgrade
- Workspace Individual Subscriber.
How to Enable Noise Cancellation in Google Meet
1. Open “Settings” from the top right corner of your screen.
2. Go under the “Audio” tab, you should see a switch for Noise Cancellation between microphone and speakers selection settings. Noise cancellation setting is off by default but it can be turned on or off before or during a video call.
So this is how you can enable the Noise Cancellation setting in Google Meet.
You can easily turn off Google Meet Noise Cancellation by going to the Settings again and then toggle off the Noice cancellation and you are good to go.
You Might Like
- How to use Polls in Google Meet
- How to Download the Google Meet App
- How to change Gmail Icons into Text
- How to keep all Gmail folders showing in the side panel
- How to Make Unlimited Email Addresses with Gmail
- How to Sign Up for Roblox Account