Drawing animals is not as easy as it might seem. It may take a lot of time to be able to draw animals.
Here are some tips that can help you with drawing animals.
Let’s get started!
How to draw Animals
1. Don’t start with the details, start with the outline.
2. Think about proportions, think about how big an animal’s head is compared to its body.
3. Use your common sense with what you’re drawing, if it doesn’t look like the animal you’re drawing then fix it!
4. Try to look at real animals while you draw them, don’t just pull it out of your head.
5. You need a lot of patience to be able to draw well.
6. Practice makes perfect! If you want to be good at drawing animals then you have to put in effort and practice!
7. Try not to look at a real animal while you’re drawing it, it may influence your drawing because your brain might tell you that what you’re seeing isn’t right.
8. Use reference pictures as much as you can.
9. Remember that the lines do not matter when drawing an outline of an animal.
10. Look closely at animals, you can learn a lot by just looking at an animal.
11. Don’t forget to have fun! Drawing animals should be a happy experience.
So this is how you can easily draw animals.
- How to shrink sweatpants
- How to keep cockroaches away at night
- How to Remove Paint from Tile
- How to Fold Tank Tops
- How to discipline a Dog after Fighting
- How to draw a Tornado
- How to draw a Rose
- How to draw a Car
- How to draw a Dinosaur
- How to draw a Lion