In this article, you will learn how to draw a tiger.
The drawing of a tiger is shown in the below steps:
- Draw four circles to represent the cat’s legs that are spread out comfortably.
- Sketch small lines to represent the cat’s whiskers.
- Add two curved lines next to each other for the mouth.
- Draw two long curvy shapes on each side of the head for the ears, and then add dots for the eyes at the bottom of them.
- Sketch a rectangle at the top for the nose, and then draw little stripes on both sides for its fur, starting near one of its paws and ending near one of its claws.
- Draw the other front paw and then draw a small circle at the tip of it for its claw.
- Draw a line between each of the four circles that are underneath the cat’s body so that you can connect them to create what will be its face.
- To finish off, add lines on both sides of the face for its whiskers and add a few more lines on top of the head.
So this is how you can draw a tiger.