A rose is a woody perennial that belongs to the genus “rosa”. Roses are a symbol of love, beauty, and peace.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw a rose.
So let’s get started!
How to draw a Rose
Here are the steps:
1. Draw a stem for the rose about 6 inches long.
2. Create two groups of three petals each, one on the left and one on the right of the stem.
3. Tape a small line through the middle of each petal in the left group to create a petal that is half in and half out in order to represent a 3D effect in your drawing.
4. Add a bud at the top of the stem with tape, and add leaves from left to right about 5 inches from top of stem.
5. Draw a leaf under each petal from left to right with tape or draw them freehand with pencils or markers.
6. Shade around the leaves and petals with shading pencils or markers to bring out their features.
7. Add a background if you would like, such as a white piece of paper, clear plastic bag, or a cut-out from magazine showing a landscape scene through the transparent material.
So this is how you can easily draw a rose.
- How to soften Play Doh
- How to tell if cat still has kittens inside
- How to cut a Shallot
- How to draw a Moose
- How to shrink sweatpants
- How to keep cockroaches away at night
- How to Remove Paint from Tile
- How to Fold Tank Tops
- How to discipline a Dog after Fighting
- How to draw a Tornado