Penguins are flightless, aquatic birds that inhabit the southern hemisphere. They’re found in residences such as New Zealand, South Africa and Chile.
Here are some tips that can help you with drawing a penguin.
Let’s get started!
How to draw Penguin
1. Draw a circle for the head.
2. Draw two small ovals for the eyes.
3. Draw two small triangles on top of each other, then slant them to resemble a beak.
4. Place a small cross in the center of the head for the feet.
5. Draw wings on the side of the body.
6. Add details such as eyes, feet and stitching lines to give it a realistic look.
So this is how you can easily draw a penguin.
- How to keep cockroaches away at night
- How to Remove Paint from Tile
- How to Fold Tank Tops
- How to discipline a Dog after Fighting
- How to draw a Tornado
- How to draw a Rose
- How to draw a Car
- How to draw a Dinosaur
- How to draw a Lion
- How to draw Animals