In this article, you will learn how to draw a monkey.
So let’s get started!
How to Draw a Monkey
What you need:
- Small round object (like a coin).
- Hair dryer.
- Draw two circles for the monkey’s eyes, and one circle for its mouth. Add some lines to make the mouth smaller.
- Draw an oval shape for the body, then add an oval just below it with a small hole in it for the head of the monkey to fit into.
- Start drawing curved lines on either side of the oval to create arms, then draw more curved lines along both sides of them to create legs.
- Fill in all but the centers of each eye with black so they have pupils, then give your monkey a smile!
- Now take your eraser, and carefully erase away the centers of each eye (and any other white spots you may see). That’s it, now you’re done!
So this is how to draw a monkey.
- How to get Nail Polish out of Carpet
- How to get Gum out of Hair
- How to Dice a Tomato
- How to get Acrylic Paint out of Clothes
- How to draw a Tiger
- How to Clean Birkenstocks
- How to Draw a Giraffe
- How to Draw a House
- How to open a Combination Lock
- How to Draw an Elephant