Drawing a dinosaur can be difficult if you don’t know how to draw dinosaurs. But, there are some easy steps that will help you along the way.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to draw a dinosaur.
So let’s get started!
How to draw a Dinosaur
- Pick out your paper color.
- You can use any colors you want, but here are some colors that will look good with your drawing.
- Decide on how big or small you would like your dinosaur to be.
- Draw out the body of the dinosaur, then add in one or two limbs for each side of the body.
- Add in legs and arms for this step too. Make sure that they are proportional to the size of the body!
- Now for the head, nose, ears, tail, teeth, claws – all parts should be proportional to the body. If it’s too small or big, you need to fix it.
- You can now color your dinosaur if you want! Just pick out the colors and go for it!
It’s okay if the dinosaur doesn’t look exactly like all of the dinosaurs you see! There are so many kinds of dinosaurs, so once you know how to draw the basics of a dinosaur’s body, feel free to experiment!
So this is how you can easily draw a dinosaur.
- How to cut a Shallot
- How to draw a Moose
- How to shrink sweatpants
- How to keep cockroaches away at night
- How to Remove Paint from Tile
- How to Fold Tank Tops
- How to discipline a Dog after Fighting
- How to draw a Tornado
- How to draw a Rose
- How to draw a Car