In order to draw a baseball, you will need a drawing surface, a pen or pencil, and an eraser.
Draw a big circle for the ball and a smaller circle for the stitching.
Draw a line from the end of the stitching to the center of the ball, then draw another line from the end of that one. Next, sketch out your fingers and then erase where they go.
Lastly, draw some more stitching on the main circle to make it look like a baseball.
So this is how to draw a Baseball.
- How to use a Pumice Stone
- How to look shorter if you are tall
- How to get better at Warding League – League of Legends
- How to make a Rubber Band Ball
- How to cancel Uber Pass
- How to draw a Tank
- How to get Toothpaste out of Shirt
- How to adjust Ski Bindings
- How to tuck Turkey wings
- How to get detergent stains out of clothes