Google Meet is a completely free video conferencing app that anybody with an email address may sign up for and use it.
Google Meet, formerly known as Google Hangouts, is the company’s video conferencing software for businesses.
Anyone can safely connect and collaborate with others from anywhere. The Meet app comes with a slew of features, including the ability to invite over 250 people to the video conference.
During meetings, Google Meet may be utilized for video conferencing and live captioning.
With a single click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app, you can share a link and invite team members to join your conversations.
During a conference call, you can share your screen and present documents, slides, and more.
How to Download the Google Meet App in Android and iOS
Step 1: On your iOS smartphone, go to the App Store. Similarly, on your Android device, go to the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Go to the search icon and type “Google Meet” into the search box.
Step 3: After you’ve found the Google Meet app, click the “Install” button.
Step 4: Your Google Meet is ready to be used.
So this is how you can download the Google Meet App in Android and iOS devices.
You Might Like
- How to change Gmail Icons into Text
- How to keep all Gmail folders showing in the side panel
- How to Make Unlimited Email Addresses with Gmail
- How to Sign Up for Roblox Account
- How to Download Fortnite on Desktop PC or Laptop
- How to Download Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to Change and Reset Your Evernote Password
- How to Set Up Two-Factor Authentication on Evernote
- How to Deactivate an Evernote Business Account