Microsoft Word is a word processing program created by the company Microsoft. Multi-Tool Word for Xenix Systems was the name given to it when it was originally published on October 25, 1983.
If you want to learn how to double space in a Word document, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to double space in a Word document.
How to double space in a Word document
Follow these steps to double space in a Word document:
Go to Design > Paragraph Spacing and choose Double to double-space the whole document. Or,
Make the entire document double-spaced by:
- Right-click Normal in the Styles group on the Home tab, then click Modify.
- Click the Double Space button in the Formatting section, then OK.
- The entire document’s formatting is changed to double spacing.
Double-space the text you’ve chosen.
- Choose the text you’d want to modify.
- Click the Line and Paragraph Spacing (Line Spacing in Word 2007) Button picture on the Home tab, in the Paragraph group.
- Toggle to 2.0.
Also, you can find additional information on the official MS Word website on how to double space in a Word document.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Word.