Skype is a proprietary telecommunications program that specializes in VoIP-based video conferencing, voice calls, and videotelephony. It also includes services such as instant messaging, file transfer, debt-based calls to landlines and mobile phones, and more.
If you want to learn how to delete a Skype account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Skype account.
How to delete a Skype account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- On your desktop, open the Skype application.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu when you click your Skype name in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the right-hand panel and click Close your account.
- To confirm your account, enter your password again.
- Note that you will be canceling your whole Microsoft account, so you may wish to close a few other accounts before continuing.
- Click Next when you’re sure you want to continue.
- Examine each item on the checklist, then click Mark account for closure after selecting the reason for deletion (or My reason isn’t stated).
- After 60 days, your Skype account, along with the rest of your Microsoft account, will be permanently erased.
Unfortunately, the account deletion feature on Skype’s mobile app does not appear to be functional right now.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Skype website on how to delete your Skype account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Skype.