Plenty of Fish(POF) is a prominent online dating service in Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, and the United States. It comes in nine different languages. Advertising and premium memberships are how the firm, located in Vancouver, British Columbia, makes money.
If you want to learn how to delete a POF account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your POF account.
How to delete a POF account
Follow these steps to delete your POF account:
- Use the app or the website to log in one last time.
- Click ‘Help’ at the top of the first screen.
- Select ‘Remove Profile’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click the button that says, “Delete your POF profile.”
- Your username and password are required fields to be provided.
- If you’d like, you may explain why you’re leaving.
- That is all there is to it. You made it happen. You’ve made it out of the pond!
Also, you can find additional information on the official POF website on how to delete your POF account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with POF.