Facebook, Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates co-founded the company. It is a well-known international social networking service and is one of the most valuable companies in the world.
If you want to learn how to delete a Facebook account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Facebook account.
How to delete a Facebook account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Using the link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete go to the “Delete Your Account” page.
- In the bottom right-hand corner, click “Delete Account.“
- Before you delete your account, Facebook suggests downloading a copy of your information so you don’t lose anything you’ve shared. This is particularly crucial if you wish to save photographs or updates from friends.
- Select a reason for your deletion request.
- Enter you password and confirm deletion.
- Your account will be scheduled for deletion and will get permanently deleted in 30 days.
- However, if you login back before 30 days, the deletion will be canceled.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Facebook website on how to delete your Facebook account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Facebook.