You have created a Coursera account and learned a lot of things! However for some reason, if you don’t want to use it anymore then this tutorial will guide you on how to delete your Coursera account.
What You Know Before Deleting Your Coursera Account
You should be aware of below points before you delete your coursera.org account.
- Your payments will not be stopped if you delete your account. So, before you delete your account, always make sure that you cancel any ongoing subscriptions.
- You may change your email settings to discontinue receiving emails from Coursera.
- You may not be able to restore your previous Coursera account details if you delete your account. To use Coursera again, you’ll need to create a new account.
How to Delete Your Coursera Account
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Go to the Coursera website (https://www.coursera.org/) and then sign in to your Coursera account using your login credentials.
Step 2: You have to click on your name in the top right corner of the screen in order to open a drop-down menu.
Step 3: Choose “Settings” from the menu that appeared.
Step 4: Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click “Delete Account“. You will be prompted with some steps, that you need to follow to confirm the account deletion.
So that’s how you can delete your Coursera account and how to unsubscribe from Coursera.
I hope you have found this tutorial helpful and informative. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to Allow Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add a New Site to the Website List in Amazon Associates
- How to Create a TikTok Account
- How to Delete TikTok Account
- How to Create Video on TikTok
- How to Send Direct Message on TikTok
- How to Set your TikTok account as Private or Public