Sony Computer Entertainment developed the PlayStation 4 (PS4), a home video game console. The PlayStation 4 was announced in February 2013 as the successor to the PlayStation 3. It was released on November 15, 2013, in North America, November 29, 2013, in Europe, South America, and Australia, and February 22, 2014, in Japan. It competes with Microsoft’s Xbox One, Nintendo’s Wii U, and Nintendo’s Switch as an eighth-generation console.
If you want to learn how to delete a PlayStation 4 account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your PlayStation 4 account.
How to delete a PlayStation 4 account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- From the console’s main menu, choose Settings.
- Scroll down to the Login Settings option in Settings and choose it.
- You can see all of your PS4 user accounts here.
- On the next screen, select User Management.
- If you wish to delete a user from your PlayStation 4, choose Delete User.
- From the list, choose the account you wish to delete.
- The PS4 will display a popup stating that the user’s data will be erased. To continue the deletion procedure, select the Delete button.
Also, you can find additional information on the official PlayStation 4 website on how to delete your PlayStation 4 account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with PlayStation 4.