Postmates is an Uber-owned American quick-commerce and food delivery business that delivers restaurant-prepared meals and other items locally. As of February 2019, Postmates is available in 2,940 cities across the United States.
If you want to learn how to delete a Postmates account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Postmates account.
How to delete a Postmates account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
- In any web browser, go to the Postmates help website and choose “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Then “Delete account” should be selected.
- A form will appear, requesting your personal details as well as the reason for your account deletion. Complete the whole form. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Report Issue” when you’re finished.
- Your email will be responded to by a member of the Postmates team. Communicate with them to complete your account closure.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Postmates website on how to delete your Postmates account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Postmates.