The Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format created by Adobe in 1992 to present documents, including text formatting and images, in a way that is independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems. It is standardized as ISO 32000.
If you want to learn how to delete pdf pages, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you delete pdf pages.
How to delete pdf pages
Follow these steps to delete pdf pages:
- Go to https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/delete-pdf-pages.html
- Once you land to the website after clicking the above link-
- Drag & drop a PDF into the drop zone on the webpage, or use the pages “Select a file” button.
- Choose the document from which you wish to remove pages and delete them.
- Sign in when Acrobat has finished uploading the file.
- Select the page thumbnail or thumbnails you want to remove from the page.
- To remove the chosen pages, click the trashcan symbol in the top toolbar.
- Click Save and give your new PDF file a new name.
- You may either download the file or obtain a link to share it with others.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Adobe PDF website on how to delete pdf pages.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Adobe PDF.