PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American corporation that operates an online payments system in the majority of nations that allow for online money transfers and acts as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like cheques and money orders.
If you want to learn how to delete a Paypal account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Paypal account.
How to delete a Paypal account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
Before closing your account:
- Remove any funds from your PayPal account.
- Any outstanding balance should be paid off.
- Resolve any issues that haven’t been handled (may involve contacting customer service).
- Make a copy of your transaction history (optional).
To permanently delete your account:
- Go to PayPal.com and log in to your account.
- In the upper right corner, click the Settings icon.
- Close your account under Account Options.
- Enter your bank account details if prompted.
- Close the account by clicking the Close button.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Paypal website on how to delete your Paypal account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Paypal.