Facebook Messenger (also known as Messenger) is a chat software and platform created by Facebook, Inc. in the United States. Originally launched in 2008 as Facebook Chat, the business redesigned its messaging service in 2010 and then introduced independent iOS and Android applications in August 2011.
Facebook has removed the messaging feature from the main Facebook app and established a dedicated internet interface (Messenger.com), allowing users to utilize the web interface or download one of the standalone applications.
If you want to learn how to delete messages on messenger, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete messages on messenger.
How to delete messages on messenger
Follow these steps to delete your messages:
- On your phone or computer, launch the Facebook Messenger app.
- Open a conversation with the messages you want to get deleted.
- Select the three dots menu symbol on the desktop or press and hold on to a message.
- Next to the message, choose “remove.”
- Choose “remove for everyone” to ensure that the messages are removed from the inboxes of everyone you sent them to, not just your own. A fresh message has 10 minutes to be deleted.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Messenger website on how to delete your messages on messenger.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Messenger.