Lyft, Inc. creates, promotes, and runs a smartphone app that allows users to rent automobiles, motorized scooters, bicycles, and food. The firm is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and operates in 644 US communities and 12 Canadian locations.
If you are looking to delete your Lyft account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Lyft account.
How to Delete Lyft Account
Follow these steps for your account deletion:
- Visit their data privacy page.
- You can opt to download your data after you’ve logged in.
- Under the “Delete account” box, tap “Start.”
- Choose a reason for your request to delete your account.
- Enter “DELETE” in the text box to confirm your request.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Lyft website on how to delete a Lyft account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Lyft.