Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger founded Instagram, a picture and video-sharing social networking site. Facebook bought the business for around $1 billion in cash and shares in April 2012. It has millions of daily active users.
If you want to learn how to delete an Instagram post, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Instagram post.
How to delete an Instagram post
Follow these steps to delete your post:
You can delete your post by using any phone:
- The Instagram app for Android and iPhone, as well as the Instagram Lite app for Android, are available.
- Tap the three dots at the top of your post (iPhone) or (Android), then tap the next three dots that appear, then tap Delete.
- To confirm, tap Delete once more to confirm.
- Your post will be deleted.
You may also archive a post to remove it from your profile, making it unavailable to your followers and other Instagram users. When you archive a post, it keeps all of the likes and comments.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Instagram website on how to delete your Instagram post.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Instagram.