For Google Account customers in the United States, as well as Google Workspace (formerly G Suite until October 2020) customers in Canada, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, Google Voice is a telephone service that provides call forwarding and voicemail services, voice and text messaging, as well as the U.S. and international call termination. Google introduced the service on March 11, 2009, following the acquisition of GrandCentral by the corporation.
If you want to learn how to delete Google voice, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you delete Google voice.
How to delete Google voice
Follow these steps to delete Google voice:
- Go to voice.google.com on your PC.
- Click Menu.
- Then click Settings in the upper left corner.
- Turn off Google voicemail for each associated number.
- Select Voicemail from the menu on the left.
- Uncheck the option next to Get voicemail through message next to your connected number.
- Click Account on the left.
- Click Delete next to your Google Voice number.
- Again Click Delete.
- To proceed, click Confirm.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google voice website on how to delete Google voice.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google voice.