Google allows you to write reviews and add pictures for any business, shop, or other places and products.
Google reviews offer you and your consumers useful information about your company. In Maps and Search, business reviews display next to your Business Profile, which helps your business stand out.
If you want to learn how to delete Google reviews, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Google reviews.
How to delete Google reviews
Follow these steps to delete the reviews:
- Open Google Maps on your PC.
- Click “Menu” Menu in the upper left corner.
- Then, under “Your contributions“, select “Reviews“.
- Click “More” next to the review you wish to modify or remove.
- Select Edit review or Delete review from the drop-down menus and follow the on-screen instructions.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google website on how to delete the Google reviews.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google.