GamePigeon is an iOS-only mobile gaming app. The app was released on September 13, 2016, by Vitalii Zlotskii as part of the iOS 10 upgrade, which extended how users may interact with the Messages app.
If you want to learn how to delete the GamePigeon app, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your GamePigeon app.
How to delete the GamePigeon app
Follow these steps to delete the app:
- To delete the GamePigeon app from your iPhone.
- From your iPhone’s springboard, open the iMessage app. In the app, find the chat where you were playing the game and touch on it. Then, in the top-right corner of your phone’s screen, press the Edit button.
- On the next screen, select GamePigeon and click the plus symbol to add it to your favorites.
- Swipe left on the game to remove it from your favorites list, then swipe left again to remove it from your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, the game should now be deleted.
Also, you can find additional information on the official GamePigeon website on how to delete the GamePigeon app.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with GamePigeon.