Facebook, Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates co-founded the company. It is a well-known international social networking service and is one of the most valuable companies in the world.
A Facebook post is a user’s added picture, video, or any other content for his/her intended viewers. The viewers can like, comment, or share the post depending on the privacy settings.
If you want to learn how to delete a Facebook post, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Facebook post.
How to delete a Facebook post
Follow these steps to delete your post:
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline that you want to delete.
- More (or the three dots) may be found in the upper right corner.
- Select Delete Post and then click on the Delete option.
- Your post will be deleted.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Facebook website on how to delete your Facebook post.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Facebook.