Facebook, Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates co-founded the company. It is a well-known international social networking service and is one of the most valuable companies in the world.
A Facebook page is a public profile built particularly for companies, brands, celebrities, causes, and other groups on Facebook. Pages, unlike personal accounts, do not gain “friends,” but rather “fans,” or individuals who “like” a page.
If you want to learn how to delete a Facebook page, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Facebook page.
How to delete a Facebook page
Follow these steps to delete your page:
- Go to your Facebook account.
- Click “Pages” in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click “Page Settings” in the lower-left corner of your Page.
- Select “Remove” Page from the General menu.
- Select [Page name] and click “Delete”.
- Click “OK” after selecting “Delete Page”.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Facebook website on how to delete your Facebook page.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Facebook.