If you want to learn how to delete Chrome extensions, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you delete Chrome extensions.
How to delete Chrome extensions
Follow these steps to delete Chrome extensions:
- Open Chrome on your PC.
- Click “More” tools Extensions in the upper right corner.
- Click “Remove” next to the extension you wish to get rid of.
- By selecting Remove, you confirm your decision to delete that extension.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Chrome extensions website on how to delete Chrome extensions.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Chrome.