Google Calendar is a Google time-management and scheduling calendar service. On the web and as mobile apps for the Android and iOS platforms, it was released in beta on April 13, 2006, and in general release in July 2009. Users may create and update events in Google Calendar.
If you want to learn how to delete calendar events, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your calendar events.
How to delete calendar events
Follow these steps to delete your calendar events:
- Tap Calendar from a Home screen.
- Note Swipe left to access the App Library if an app isn’t visible on your Home screen.
- To remove an event, touch it and then click Delete Event (at the bottom).
- Tap Delete Event to confirm.
- Note that if this is a recurrent incident, the deletion choices may differ and you should proceed accordingly.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Google Calendar website on how to delete your calendar events.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Google Calendar.