Bumble is a dating app that you may use online. Users can “swipe left” to reject a candidate or “swipe right” to show interest after seeing profiles of prospective matches. Only female users can initiate contact with matched male users in heterosexual matches, but in same-sex matches, any individual can initiate contact. Bumble Inc. is the company behind the app.
If you are looking to delete your Bumble account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Bumble account.
How to Delete Bumble Account
Follow these steps for your account deletion:
- Open the Bumble app on your phone.
- In the lower-left corner, tap on the grey silhouette.
- To access your settings, tap the gear symbol in the top right corner.
- To get to the bottom of your settings, scroll to the bottom.
- Select “Delete account” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a reason for your account’s deletion.
- Tap “Delete account” once again.
- In all lowercase letters, type the word “delete.”
- Select “Confirm” from the drop-down menu.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Bumble website on how to delete a Bumble account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Bumble.