Autofill allows you to save information in your browsers, such as your name, address, and phone number, which you may subsequently use to automatically fill out forms you encounter online.
Chrome too has the feature of autofill and can be triggered using Chrome settings.
If you want to learn how to delete autofill on Chrome, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you delete autofill on Chrome.
How to delete autofill on Chrome
Follow these steps to delete autofill on Chrome:
- Select the Chrome menu icon from the drop-down menu. (There are three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.)
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Expand the region for which you want to disable Autofill in the “Autofill” section.
- If the setting is on, turn it off.
- Your preferences will be saved automatically by the system.
- Autofill will be disabled.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Autofill website on how to delete autofill on Chrome.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to delete a Blizzard account
- How to delete a Robinhood account
- How to delete an Uber account
- How to delete a Chegg account
- How to delete a Venmo account
- How to delete a Roblox account
- How to delete a POF account
- How to delete a Microsoft account
- How to delete a Paypal account
- How to delete cookies on the website
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Chrome.