On every iOS version, you may remove or uninstall an app. With iOS 14, you may now hide an app from your Home Screen while still keeping it in your App Library.
On iOS 11 or later, you may also unload an app, which deletes the app but keeps its data.
If you want to learn how to delete apps on your iPhone, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to delete apps on your iPhone.
How to delete apps on iPhone
Follow these steps to delete apps on iPhone:
If you’re unsure about your iOS version, open the Settings app, press “General,” then “About.” Next to “Software Version,” you’ll see your current iOS version.
In iOS 14, the following features are available:
- Locate the program you wish to uninstall, then tap and hold the icon for a few seconds.
- Select “Remove App” from the pop-up menu.
- Then, in the following pop-up, select “Delete App” and hit “Delete” once again.
In iOS 13, the following features are available:
- Find the app you wish to uninstall on your Home Screen, then tap and hold your finger down on its icon.
- Tap “Rearrange Apps” in the pop-up menu.
- All of your applications will begin to jiggle, and little “X” symbols will emerge at the top of all of the ones you may uninstall.
- Any program you choose to remove should have an “X” next to it.
- A menu will appear, requesting confirmation that you wish to remove it. To remove the app, tap “Delete.”
If you’re on iOS 12 or earlier, you can:
- Press and hold the symbol of the app you wish to uninstall on your Home Screen.
- Wait for all the symbols on your screen to start jiggling and small “X” marks to appear at the top of each one, which may take one or two seconds.
- Tap the “X” in the top-left corner of the app you wish to get rid of.
- Tap “Delete” on the pop-up. Otherwise, press “Cancel” and start over with the right app.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple Support website on how to delete apps on iPhones.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with iPhone.