Uber Eats is a meal ordering and delivery service that Uber started in 2014. Users may use an iOS or Android app, or a web browser, to peruse menus, reviews, and ratings, place orders, and pay for food at participating restaurants. Users can also leave delivery tips.
If you want to learn how to delete an Uber eats account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Uber eats account.
How to delete an Uber eats account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
On the phone:
- Open the app and press the three bars in the top-left corner, then Settings from the pop-up menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Privacy, then “Delete Your Account.” Select “Delete Your Account” from the drop-down menu.
- When asked, enter your password, then follow the instructions to delete your account.
On the web:
- Go to this website to delete your Uber account.
- When asked, enter your email or cellphone number, then your password.
- To proceed with account deletion, follow the steps prompted.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Uber eats website on how to delete your Uber eats account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Uber eats.