Uber Technologies, Inc., or just Uber, is a technology firm based in the United States. Its services include ride-hailing, food delivery, package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and electric bicycle, and motorized scooter rental, thanks to a collaboration with Lime.
If you want to learn how to delete an Uber account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Uber account.
How to delete an Uber account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
Uber will ask you to verify your identity with a temporary verification number before you can delete your account. This may need the phone number associated with your account.
To delete through the app:
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the Uber app to access the menu.
- Select “Settings,” then “Privacy Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Delete Account” from the menu.
- Complete the procedure by following the remaining instructions in the app.
To delete through the website:
- Open this link and sign in.
- Follow the steps there for deletion.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Uber website on how to delete your Uber account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Uber.