OfferUp is a consumer-to-consumer (C2C) platform that focuses on in-person transactions. It was created as a rival to Craigslist, featuring mobile-friendly applications and user profiles with ratings to set it apart.
The OfferUp platform, which is available for iOS, Android, and the web, makes it easy to purchase and sell used items. The marketplace, which has been designed for smartphones, has an endless scroll interface to display big images of items for sale.
If you want to learn how to delete an Offerup account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to delete your Offerup account.
How to delete an Offerup account
Follow these steps to delete your account:
Unfortunately, there is no option to delete your account. You can instead deactivate your account through the above steps.
- In a web browser, go to https://offerup.com/accounts/deactivate/.
- Use your email address and password to log in.
- Make a decision on why you’re leaving.
- Select Deactivate My Account from the drop-down menu.
- Yes, I’m sure.
- After that, click Done.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Offerup website on how to delete your Offerup account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Offerup.